|Tax Status:||Tax Paid|
France Burgundy France
|Website:||Open website in new window|
Very nice Linssen unit from 1988, design category B. This Sturdy Royal Vlet 11.80 is very well suited to both coastal and inland navigation. Her owner has spent a lot of time and made many improvements over the last 12 months. These include
- complete cleaning of all tanks (diesel, water, black water).
- replacement of the manual pumps in the 2 toilets.
- stripping and cleaning of the teak deck + oil.
- new Isotherm 85l refrigerator.
- new 40l boiler.
- complete engine and generator maintenance. New propeller. New batteries. Repair of reverser housing.
- New Jabsco cooling water pump.
- Refurbishment of wet exhaust system (new gooseneck at hull outlet junction).
- new corks.
etc... as well as numerous aesthetic improvements (new tables, curtains, paintwork, cushions, bimini...).
The total investment is close to €25,000, with all invoices available. (A full list of the work is available on request).
Adagio is a very pleasant boat from every point of view, comfortable with two cabins, each with its own shower and toilet. The aft cabin is very spacious, with two comfortable berths. A new skylight has been fitted. The terrace is very spacious and convivial. The boat has stainless steel davits supporting a beautiful classic steel tender with a new Honda 4-stroke 2.3 hp engine. Bodyguards and davits are also in stainless steel.
- Survey, antifouling and anodes April 2022. A must see.
|Model:||Vlet 1180 Royal|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta|
|Fuel Consumption:||3 Litres Per Hour|
|Drive type:||Shaft drive|
|Cruising Speed:||10 KPH|
|Maximum Speed:||14 KPH|
|Length over all:||11.80m|
|Displacement:||15 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||450 Litres|
|Water capacity:||450 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||120 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.