All House Boats for sale in France
Koopmanswelvaren is a former commercial barge trading in dairy produce through the Dutch dykes and canals which has been converted to a comfortable attractive boat to cruise all European waterways.
The boat has a 2 berth cabin , saloon and wheelhouse both of which have seating to convert to beds to accommodate 6 people if required. The boat has a rear deck and seating with bimini covering where we spend most days.
The boat has undergone extensive refurbishment including redoubling the hull, new windows , shower, electrical rewiring. The hull was inspected in 2014 for insurance and no further... read more
|Location:||Chalons en Champagne Champagne-Ardenne France|
|Price:|| £50,000 Tax Exempt|
Magnificent Piper 60 in second ownership. 2013 build, but only 400 hours total time. Designed to navigate the Rhine and the Danube to the Black Sea. 170hp Vetus Deutz 6 litre diesel - twice the power of standard Piper 60's. Total hydraulics: bow thruster, stern thruster and anchor winch. Kabola heating powering baseboards, radiators and towel rails in both bathrooms. 6kva generator. Automatic satellite tracking system and two T.V.'s. Two sleeping cabins give four berths, plus convertible double in wheelhouse. This is a true little ship and a genuine, powerful class "C" capa... read more
Newly built Dutch Style Barge commissioned in 2011. Built by the renowned UK shipbuilder, Piper. The ship is comprehensively equipped and in very good condition. The WhisperPower generator and shallow draft enable unrestricted cruising and wild mooring. With an (already) low air draft and a collapsible wheelhouse, the ship is ideal for cruising the French and other European waters, while her powerful Perkins Sabre engine (and CE certification Category C) extends her cruising capabilities to coastal waters. The ship has a beautifully finished oak interior and two cabins, each with double be... read more
|Location:|| Near Centre-Burgundy, France Burgundy France|
Boatshed Bourgogne has the pleasure to present you a very original boat, built from 2007 to 2009 by the current owner who has a professional boat building background. Just look at the equipment & machines and it is easy to see that this has been conceived by someone who knows what is needed!! A boat with, "all the comforts of home" and yet better than a home because it's a boat. A well thought and well equipped boat for cruising the French waterways and canals & rivers of Europe beyond. For more information and appointments to view, please contact, Graham WHARMBY, your Boatshed broker at B... read more
|Location:||NORTH FRANCE France|
EUROCLASSIC 139 – Built UK in 2005.
DURHAM STEEL CRAFT
- Dimensions : 13,90m x 4,30m WD 1,00m – Clearance : The whole network including Midi and Nivernais.
- Engine : BETA Marine 75hp + gear PRM 260
- Double steering inside and out – Hydraulic steering .
- Generator : Beta Marine (7 kva) silent pack – 100 Amps alternator.
- Fresh water tank: 900 L stainless steel.
- Diesel tanks : 900L (heating + generator) + 1000L main engine
- Central heating : Diesel fired boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON (2000W) + Victron battery charger 30Amps
- House batteries 3 x 110 ... read more
Built in 1909 in the yard in Woubrugge (Holland), this is an authentic and fully equipped Dutch Luxe Motor barge. The fit-out provides two bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and spa bath, two heads, a large saloon and galley kitchen, with plenty of on-deck entertaining. Last surveyed in June 2017 with a TRIWV safety certificate current until 2024.
Length: 28 metres
Beam: 4.30 metres
Draft: 1.20 metres
Air draft: 3.35 metres:
The engine room houses a DAF-825 turbocharged, 6 cylinder., 210 HP engine with heat exchange via an in-hull cooling-box, and fitted with a PRO MAS... read more
|Location:||Toul Lorraine France|
|Price:|| €199,500 Tax Exempt|
Fully converted LUXEMOTOR built in the NL in 1924.
- Dimensions : 22,50m x 3,82m - WD 1,10m – Bridge clearance 3,30m
- Main engine : DAF DD 575M – 120cv
- Fresh water : 3000L (two tanks).
- Diesel tanks: 1 x 450L + 1 x1550L .
- Central heating powered by a diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water supplied by 3 ways hot water tank, either central heating boiler, main engine or electricity.
- Generator : Mase 5kwh with a Yanmar engine.
- Bow thruster : Side Power SP 240 TCI
- inverter : Victron Phoenix 24v/2000w + automatic charger Cristec 50 Amps + gel house batteries.
- VH... read more
Dutch steel cruiser for sale in France. Boatshed Bourgogne is pleased to offer this Dutch Kotter live aboard cruiser for sale in south of Burgundy. A very nice quality steel cruiser Bijlsma Kotter built in 1991 by the famous JACHTWERF yard in the Netherland. Just look at our videos and photos, and you will find it is a good solid built motor yacht which could be an ideal home for a family or a couple who wish you to cruise the French waterways and rivers & coasts of Europe. Just 1m draught allows easy cruising on canals. For more information or organise a visit, please contact Graham your lo... read more
|Location:||SOUTH BURGUNDY Burgundy France|
Roomy fully converted Tjalk built in the NL in 1910.
For permanent living and cruising
- Dimensions : 19,60m x 4.30m WD 1,00m – Bridge clearance 3,40m.
- Engine : DAF DD575.
- Hydraulic steering
- Generator : yes, Robin, 2,5kva Diesel.
- Freshwater : 2000 L
- Diesel: 1000 L / main engine – 600L / Heating
- Central heating with Diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water through electric boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON.
- Solar panels : 3 x 250w.
- House batteries : 4 x 180Amps.
- VHF radio
LAYOUT: From stern to bow.
Outside steering, below is the engine room &nd... read more
Live aboard barge for sale in France. Boatshed Bourgogne is pleased to offer this Dutch barge for sale in Burgundy. A veritable cruising home full of light and space with convivial day and private areas. A survey is available from 11/4/2018. Ideal dimensions of 17.75m on a 4.45 beam I was impressed with the feeling of space and ease of movement aboard both inside and on deck. Clean a whistle in the accommodation & engine room alike it is obvious that a lot of though has gone into the conversion and a lot of effort into the maintenance of this vessel. To quote the survey of April 2018 "..... read more
|Location:||Bourgogne du Sud Burgundy France|