A rare opportunity to get you hands on one of the most sought after race yachts around
Beat the near 2 year waiting list and take a look at "Magic Sea"
Three years old but with little use (two regattas), she has a slightly different configuration that can allow some optimisation under either ORC or IRC
A T-Bulb keel and 600 litres of water ballast are two of these options, with the current IRC trend of water ballast this could be a winner!
Magic Sea was built with the bulb "T-Keel", slightly lighter with a touchless draft.
She also has the water ballast option, this made it possible to have a well fitted out boat while keeping the weight down (5820 kg's).
Magic Sea also has a Nani 40 HP engine, 3 blade folding prop and twin 90 litre fuel tanks so cruising under motor is easy.
Further luxuries include hot water, shower on deck, electric toilet and shower in the front cabin, a windlass and two removable flexible solar panels with a quick connection aft.
Made of Airex / glass / vynilester sandwich, the deck, hull and all accommodation structures are made under vacuum by infusion.
The draping plan and the choice of the different layers of fabric make it possible to optimise the weight, with substantial reinforcements in the areas subject to stress and very light structures at the top of the shell and on the deck
- For short-handed crews, the boat is equipped with two 600-litre ballast tanks to compensate for the weight of a full crew when hiking out.
- Under IRC you can have 2 certs so you can rate with or without ballast depending on the forecast
Spars and Rigging
- Axxon Carbon mast and boom
- Rod rigging
- Load cell on forestay
- Harken headfoil
- Twin backstays
- 2 x spinnaker halyard
- Code Zero Karver external lock
- Staysail halyard with Karver external lock
- Jib sheets
- Spinnaker sheets
- Stay sail sheets
- Spinlock clutches
- North 3Di 2021 Square top main
- J-2 Technique Voile- Sept 2023
- J-3 Technique voile with reef Sept 2023
- J-0 North 3Di 2021 on Karver Furler
- J-1 3Di 2021 for cruising on Karver Furler
- Storm Jib North sails on Furler
- Staysail 3Di 2021 on Karver furler
- A-1.5 Technique Voile Sept 2023
- A-2 North 2021 (light use)
- A-4 Technique Voile Sept 2023
- A-5 North top down karver furler
- Giro Pilot 2
- 2 Multi displays on mast
- 1 multi graphic in cockpit
- 1 multi graphic at chart table
- NKE WiFi box
- Carbo wind wand
- Large VHF antenna
- LED Nav lights with light aviation cable in rig
- LED Deck nav lights
- Raymarine autopilot ram
- PC with Adrena (licence to be retained)
- Iridium Go
- 2 x Lithium batteries
- 2 x solar panels (removable)
- AIS transmitter/Receiver
- Option of two AT Instrument repeaters for load cell (at extra cost)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.