|Location:||Centre France [View Map]|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
TJALK built in the NL in 1907 @ Fikkers shipyard
To cruise and live all year round
- Dimensions 19.87 x 4.18 – Clearance : 2,80m / WD 1,00m
- Engine Mercédès 85 HP Diesel totally rebuilt in 2019.
- Hydraulic steering – Propshaft classic propulsion
- Generator : diesel Vétus 11 kw
- Inverter Victron Multiplus 24 V 5000 W – Electrical wiring 220 V + 24 V was professionnaly replaced in between 2015 / 2016 .
- insolation transformer 7000 W - 6 x gel batteries 12 v 220 Ah
- Battery Charger Victron.
- Heating : Pellet stove + air to air heat pump (reversible heat/cold).
- Fresh water tank : 2200 L
- Diesel tank : 2200 L
- Equiped galley : gas burner 3 fires + 1 électric - multifunction oven, large 220v fridge/freezer - combi washmachine/dryer.
- Other : Macerator toilet, shower, 2 persons convertible couch, 2 TV’s + antenna,
new windows. All navigating equipment (pumps, fenders, navlights, deckwash, ropes etc ..).
Layout from stern to bow :
Spacious roofed stern deck – Access to galley / pilot house by large sliding wooden door – Stairs to airy living room – Hallway leading to a comfortable bathroom + toilet on port side and master bedroom (queen bed) + desk and tv on the whole width – Fore peak is storage and bow thruster – Many cupboards throughout .
This is truly not only a pretty and comfortable barge, she is well equiped for intensive cruising and can be lived in all year round with up to date equipment. She is very well kept inside out by current owners. There is a good headroom inside (2m) . She can sleep four.
Her size allows her to get a mooring spot in any marina also her generous width offers a good living space..
ASKING PRICE : 175 000€
|Vessel type:||Dutch barge Tjalk|
|Builder:||Yard Fikkers NL|
|Engine model:||Rebuilt Mercedes|
|Length over all:||19.80m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.