All Tjalk Barges for sale in France
Perfect liveaboard/ cruising/sailing Dutch Barge in top condition. Currently cruising French waterways. Built in 1898 the ship has historic status under Dutch registry and has therefore mooring priorities in historic Dutch city centres. In addition to the current fit out complete sailing equipment is dry stored in the Netherlands (mast, boomsprit, set of sailed and bankirai wood leeboards).
- Very tasteful and complete accommodation to a very high standard.
- 3 light, spacious, airy cabins (2 double beds, 1 single) with built in beds, wardrobes and storage.
- Luxurious epoxy... read more
Valued at £170,000 three years ago and now priced to sell.
Built in Holland in 1922 and renovated in 2007 to an exacting standard with a fabulously equipped interior with modern kitchen and bathroom.
Mr Pip was chosen for the size, and at under 20 metres long and under 4.1m wide will navigate even along the Baise river to Valance-sur-Baise and onto the Lot river and up to St-Sylvestre-sur-Lot.
The living accommodation consists of separate bedroom with double bed. (n.b. A previous second bedroom has been converted to a large cupboard accessed from the living room, and a wardrobe acces... read more
|Price:|| £100,000 Tax Exempt|
Sojourn is a 1912 Dutch Tjalk that has been expertly renovated for comfortable living and cruising the inland waterways of France and Europe.
All reasonable offers will be looked at.
Sojourn is a barge that always gets admiration from passers-by - a real conversation starter at every lock!
She’s Ideal as a full time live aboard barge or holiday floating home and able to cruise all the interconnected French and European waterways. Sojourn provides spacious luxury for anyone who appreciates a classic barge that has been tastefully and professionally converted for modern day living... read more
|Price:|| €164,000 Tax Paid|
Less than 20m pretty Groningen Tjalk built in the NL in 1916 (NL registered) –Ready to cruise all the EU waterways. An excellent liveaboard opportunity.
- Dimensions : 18,60m x 3,60m WD : 1,10m – Bridge clearance : 2,80m
- Moteur : DAF 825
- Central heating: Kabola
- Inverter : Victron + Batterie charger + house batteries (4 x 225 Amps) + Victron isolation transformer.
- Solar panels 2x 100Amps
- Generator 5kva Diesel silent pack.
- Fuel tanks : 1300L two conneced tanks.
- Black water tank : 100L
- Fresh water : 1500L in two tanks cross c... read more
TOTALLY REBUILT TJALK
Origin of the hull : Netherland 1932
- Dimensions : 23,15m x 4,85m – WD 1,20m ( skeg 1,40m) – Clearance 3,15m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : Daf 575.
- Generator : Perkins engine 13kva.
- Bow thruster Side Power SP 300 HYD twin counterrot.
- Power throughout : 220 volt – 9kva Inverter AGF electronis – Battery Charger AGF 180 Amps – House batteries (850 Amps). Alternator on main engine 160 Amps/h.
- Hydraulic steering + new rudder.
- New propshaft.
- Diesel fired central heating.
- Fresh water : Filtration unit (sand filter + a... read more