All Tjalk Barges for sale in France
Sojourn is a 1912 Dutch Tjalk that has been expertly renovated for comfortable living and cruising the inland waterways of France and Europe. Sojourn is a barge that always gets admiration from passers-by - a real conversation starter at every lock!
She’s Ideal as a full time live aboard barge or holiday floating home and able to cruise all the interconnected French and European waterways. Sojourn provides spacious luxury for anyone who appreciates a classic barge that has been tastefully and professionally converted for modern day living. Able to sleep 7.
The wheelhouse has good seati... read more
|Price:|| €175,000 Tax Paid|
Roomy fully converted Tjalk built in the NL in 1910.
For permanent living and cruising
- Dimensions : 19,60m x 4.30m WD 1,00m – Bridge clearance 3,40m.
- Engine : DAF DD575.
- Hydraulic steering
- Generator : yes, Robin, 2,5kva Diesel.
- Freshwater : 2000 L
- Diesel: 1000 L / main engine – 600L / Heating
- Central heating with Diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water through electric boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON.
- Solar panels : 3 x 250w.
- House batteries : 4 x 180Amps.
- VHF radio
LAYOUT: From stern to bow.
Outside steering, below is the engine room &nd... read more
TJALK (Skutje), fully converted, originally built in the NL in 1906.
- Dimension : 17,69m x 3,40m – WD : 0,98m – Bridge clearance : 2,80m
- Engines : 2 x DAF 575
- Fresh water : 1300L
- Diesel tanks : 1 x 500 + 1 x 800L
- Central heating : Kabola diesel fired + 12 radiators
- Wash machine, fully equiped galley.
- Inverter + batteries + automatic charger.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 2 x VHF et GPS.
- Dinguy and all navigation tools.
Spacious foldable wheelhouse, settee + table (makes an extra bed for guests), navigation gear, door le... read more
TOTALLY REBUILT TJALK
Origin of the hull : Netherland 1932
- Dimensions : 23,15m x 4,85m – WD 1,20m ( skeg 1,40m) – Clearance 3,15m wheelhouse up.
- Engine : Daf 575.
- Generator : Perkins engine 13kva.
- Bow thruster Side Power SP 300 HYD twin counterrot.
- Power throughout : 220 volt – 9kva Inverter AGF electronis – Battery Charger AGF 180 Amps – House batteries (850 Amps). Alternator on main engine 160 Amps/h.
- Hydraulic steering + new rudder.
- New propshaft.
- Diesel fired central heating.
- Fresh water : Filtration unit (sand filter + a... read more
Beautiful barge from 1914. Perfect size for liveaboard. Needs TLC : outside painting... Sleeps 4 people, 2 cabins. Nice back deck with direct access to wheelhouse with steering position and seating. Spacious and light living space with saloon and dining room. Fitted kitchen. Bathroom with shower and toilet. Two cabins with double bed.... read more
Barge of 1896, ideal for housing project. 22.42m x 4.13m. 3 cabins. 2 WC. Kitchen. Inside steering position. Boat requiring some refreshments. Mainly wooden it is composed of many storage that allows you to live aboard this boat.
Two 1500l engine fuel tank. Heating fuel tank take in engine fuel. 6000l fresh water tank.... read more
A superb example of a 1912 Dutch Tjalk.
Expertly renovated for comfortable living aboard, cruising the inland waterways and sailing the Mediterranean.
Spacious luxury for anyone who appreciates a classic traditional style barge that has been tastefully and professionally converted for modern day living.
Engines, rigging, structure and all other machinery maintained to a high standard by her fastidious owners during the past 21 years.
Little more to say other than we recommend a close look at the fine detail and quality of this vessel in our photographs, videos and 360° images, then con... read more