All Barges for sale in France
Canal & river cruiser for sale in Burgundy France. Boatshed Bourgogne is pleased to offer this Locaboat Penichette 930 for sale. An exhire boat that has been well enough looked after by our vendors yet has remained in it s original hire configuration. Ideal for family boating holidays and longer periods for a couple this is a French canal classic practical, comfortable and ready to go. For more information or to organise a visit, please contact Graham WHARMBY, your Boatshed broker at Boatshed Bourgogne. These boat details are subject to contract. Note: Offers on the asking price may be co... read more
|Location:||North Burgundy Burgundy France|
Koopmanswelvaren is a former commercial barge trading in dairy produce through the Dutch dykes and canals which has been converted to a comfortable attractive boat to cruise all European waterways.
The boat has a 2 berth cabin , saloon and wheelhouse both of which have seating to convert to beds to accommodate 6 people if required. The boat has a rear deck and seating with bimini covering where we spend most days.
The boat has undergone extensive refurbishment including redoubling the hull, new windows , shower, electrical rewiring. The hull was inspected in 2014 for insurance and no further... read more
|Location:||Chalons en Champagne Champagne-Ardenne France|
|Price:|| £50,000 Tax Exempt|
Magnificent Piper 60 in second ownership. 2013 build, but only 400 hours total time. Designed to navigate the Rhine and the Danube to the Black Sea. 170hp Vetus Deutz 6 litre diesel - twice the power of standard Piper 60's. Total hydraulics: bow thruster, stern thruster and anchor winch. Kabola heating powering baseboards, radiators and towel rails in both bathrooms. 6kva generator. Automatic satellite tracking system and two T.V.'s. Two sleeping cabins give four berths, plus convertible double in wheelhouse. This is a true little ship and a genuine, powerful class "C" capa... read more
A quarter-share in Penelope's Ark (aka PA) is for sale. It includes at least six weeks of cruising each year on a much-admired converted small classic Dutch barge, 14m x 3.9m. The partners have cruised in areas between the south of France, the north of Holland and in the Mecklenburg Lakes north of Berlin. PA is presently cruising with one of the partners in central France. She is well laid out for summer cruising, being bright and airy down below, and having a large rear deck for alfresco living, wining and dining. Well-maintained and fully equipped, PA is easily handled by a couple but ... read more
|Location:||Toul Lorraine France|
|Price:|| €16,000 Tax Exempt|
French manufactured barge moored in the south of France on the Canal du midi. The interior has been designed and fitted out to a high standard by the owner and is comfortable, spacious and very light due to large double-glazed windows throughout. Large open plan saloon, galley and dining area incorporating a modern wood burning heater. Two double cabins with en-suite bathrooms makes this an ideal live aboard barge for two with excellent guest or b&b accommodation. For more information or organise a visit, please contact Graham WHARMBY, your local broker at Boatshed MidiCanals. These boat... read more
|Location:||Canal du Midi France|
Last year, after spending a few weeks doing repairs, refurbishment and painting we saw what good shape she was in and felt we could continue cruising for a couple of years yet, perhaps taking her home to Friesland and sell there. However anno domini stepped in (for one of us) and we were given the thumbs down to travel this year, so we have brought the plan forward.
If you like traditional boats and would like a bargain then let's chat.
Do call or text our Australian number or whatsapp message us or contact by skype hollyandmichael. We can call you back and chat.
While on land s... read more
|Location:||Migennes Burgundy France|
|Price:|| €90,000 Tax Exempt|
EUROCLASSIC 139 – Built UK in 2005.
DURHAM STEEL CRAFT
- Dimensions : 13,90m x 4,30m WD 1,00m – Clearance : The whole network including Midi and Nivernais.
- Engine : BETA Marine 75hp + gear PRM 260
- Double steering inside and out – Hydraulic steering .
- Generator : Beta Marine (7 kva) silent pack – 100 Amps alternator.
- Fresh water tank: 900 L stainless steel.
- Diesel tanks : 900L (heating + generator) + 1000L main engine
- Central heating : Diesel fired boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON (2000W) + Victron battery charger 30Amps
- House batteries 3 x 110 ... read more
Built in 1909 in the yard in Woubrugge (Holland), this is an authentic and fully equipped Dutch Luxe Motor barge. The fit-out provides two bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and spa bath, two heads, a large saloon and galley kitchen, with plenty of on-deck entertaining. Last surveyed in June 2017 with a TRIWV safety certificate current until 2024.
Length: 28 metres
Beam: 4.30 metres
Draft: 1.20 metres
Air draft: 3.35 metres:
The engine room houses a DAF-825 turbocharged, 6 cylinder., 210 HP engine with heat exchange via an in-hull cooling-box, and fitted with a PRO MAS... read more
|Location:||Toul Lorraine France|
|Price:|| €199,500 Tax Exempt|
Fully converted LUXEMOTOR built in the NL in 1924.
- Dimensions : 22,50m x 3,82m - WD 1,10m – Bridge clearance 3,30m
- Main engine : DAF DD 575M – 120cv
- Fresh water : 3000L (two tanks).
- Diesel tanks: 1 x 450L + 1 x1550L .
- Central heating powered by a diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water supplied by 3 ways hot water tank, either central heating boiler, main engine or electricity.
- Generator : Mase 5kwh with a Yanmar engine.
- Bow thruster : Side Power SP 240 TCI
- inverter : Victron Phoenix 24v/2000w + automatic charger Cristec 50 Amps + gel house batteries.
- VH... read more
Roomy fully converted Tjalk built in the NL in 1910.
For permanent living and cruising
- Dimensions : 19,60m x 4.30m WD 1,00m – Bridge clearance 3,40m.
- Engine : DAF DD575.
- Hydraulic steering
- Generator : yes, Robin, 2,5kva Diesel.
- Freshwater : 2000 L
- Diesel: 1000 L / main engine – 600L / Heating
- Central heating with Diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water through electric boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON.
- Solar panels : 3 x 250w.
- House batteries : 4 x 180Amps.
- VHF radio
LAYOUT: From stern to bow.
Outside steering, below is the engine room &nd... read more