|Website:||Open website in new window|
Roomy fully converted Tjalk built in the NL in 1910.
For permanent living and cruising
- Dimensions : 19,60m x 4.30m WD 1,00m – Bridge clearance 3,40m.
- Engine : DAF DD575.
- Hydraulic steering
- Generator : yes, Robin, 2,5kva Diesel.
- Freshwater : 2000 L
- Diesel: 1000 L / main engine – 600L / Heating
- Central heating with Diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water through electric boiler.
- Inverter/charger : VICTRON.
- Solar panels : 3 x 250w.
- House batteries : 4 x 180Amps.
- VHF radio
LAYOUT: From stern to bow.
Outside steering, below is the engine room – Stairs to a bright living/lounge area with a good view on the exterior – Stairs to galley / Dining room – Central hallway leading to, on port side, a single cabin and a head, on starboard a double cabin and a bathroom – At the end of corridor a large owner’s cabin with a double bed.
This roomy , handsome Tjalk still has a seagoing look inside and outside, the moulded depth is good wich is unusual for a Tjalk this size. Well equiped to cruise the whole network she is ready to go with her new owners. Well maintained, last survey 2016.
ASKING PRICE : 150 000 Euros.
|Vessel type:||Dutch Tjalk|
|Engine model:||DAF DD575|
|Length over all:||19.60m|
|Fuel capacity:||1600 Litres|
|Water capacity:||2000 Gallons|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.