|Website:||Open website in new window|
ex AMMUNITION CARRIER built in the NL in1951
for the Dutch Royal Navy .
Interesting vintage hull fully converted in between 2000/2005
Shipyard Van Eyck (Sliedrecht) .
Perfect spacious (two decks) liveaboard for 25m moorings in big cities
- Dimensions : 24,70 m x 5,05 m – WD : 1,20m – Bridge clearance : 3 m
- Engine : Volvo Penta MD70C 120 hp
- Generator : Lister Petter 10kva
- Hydraulic steering + Joystick.
- Assistance camera located at the stern + screen next to dashboard..
- Inverter : Victron Phoenix 24/3000
- Batterie charger : Victron Centaur 24/40
- Victron Isolation transformer 3600
- Diesel (red) tank : 1000 L
- Diesel (white) tank : 1000 L
- Fresh water : 8000L + 1000L
- Waste water : 1000 L (not in use)
- Airco in the main room (top deck)
- Central heating with a Geminox condensation diesel boiler + provides hot water for the three cabins on the lower deck.
- Hot water in the galley comes from a gas water heater.
- All commands are ready at the stern to possibly install an ourtside steering.
LAYOUT – Two decks : From stern to bow :
Top deck : Back cabin now used as an office (could be an extra bedroom if needed) – Fully equiped open galley with a professionnal cooker ( 5 feux gaz 2 electric ovens) – Large and airy living/saloon with the pilot station – Comfortable, spacious sundeck (iroko) , safety railings, tables and chairs. At the stern dinguy and crane on roof .
To access the low level a wide enough staircase located on starboard.
Lower deck : Hallway on starboard leading to a workshop , two double bedrooms ensuite + one single - shower, wc (macerator) wash basin - and a laundry room at the end. Heat radiators in every room + hallway.
Certificat Communautaire (TRIWV) renewed in October 2017 valid until 2027
Very good condition vessel, fully equiped to cruise the network including the Midi Canal. Also convenient and super comfortable as a very spacious liveaboard . Present owners are keeping her in top condition throughout – woodwork, windows and portholes, all navigation equipment and outside paint are faultless – The side decks are wide , comfortable to walk through and equiped with safety railings.
More info on request : firstname.lastname@example.org
ASKING PRICE : 240 000 €uro
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta|
|Length over all:||24.70m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.