Fully converted LUXEMOTOR built in the NL in 1924.
- Dimensions : 22,50m x 3,82m - WD 1,10m – Bridge clearance 3,30m
- Main engine : DAF DD 575M – 120cv
- Fresh water : 3000L (two tanks).
- Diesel tanks: 1 x 450L + 1 x1550L .
- Central heating powered by a diesel fired boiler .
- Hot water supplied by 3 ways hot water tank, either central heating boiler, main engine or electricity.
- Generator : Mase 5kwh with a Yanmar engine.
- Bow thruster : Side Power SP 240 TCI
- inverter : Victron Phoenix 24v/2000w + automatic charger Cristec 50 Amps + gel house batteries.
- VHF : 1 x Sailor RT144 – 1 x Sailtron RT 80 ATIS – Matrix AIS GX 2100
- All navigation equipments +TV/DVD, sattelite dish, lecteur radio/CD, deck furniture , awning , Motorolla walkie talkies.
Ensuite (shower, washbasin and wc) back cabin with double bed – Steps to xtralarge wheelhouse with a dining table for 6, steering and all nav equipment – Stairs to the main accomodation , open space, airy, fully equiped galley at the end – Hallway leading to a bathroom on port side and at the end the owners bedroom (full width) . Large sundeck + awning.
Very comfortable ship to live and cruise all year round. Ready to go with all up to date equipment such as AIS, (compulsory equipment for over 20m boats), TRIWV
More info on request.
ASKING PRICE: 160 000 Euros negotiable.
|Engine model:||DAF DD|
|Length over all:||22.50m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.