Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur France
|Website:||Open website in new window|
LUXE MOTOR fully converted built in 1926 in Belgium (Famous shipyard Boom-de Waechter).
- Dimensions : 35,90m x 5,08m – TE = 0,80m – TA = 3,65m (wheelhouse up).
- Engine : CUMMINS 6cyl 165cv – Mechanical gear.
- Generator : portable petrol engine
- Diesel tank : 2 x 250 Litres propulsion.
- Fresh water : Cuve 4000 Litres.
- House batteries : Yes.
- Inverter + Automatic charger: Victron
- Heating : Fire place and Diesel boiler (brand Devil).
- Air conditionning.
- Ballast is pebbles.
LAY OUT : From bow to stern :
Fore peak is storage – Owner ‘s bedroom – 2 x children cabins with bunks (one of them currently used as an office)– Spacious living room which includes a dining room, saloon, equiped open galley, Spa corner – Stairs leading to main entrance – Engine room located under wheelhouse – Wheelhouse – Original back cabin with double bed, shower, wc, wash basin, also a saloon. Many cupboards, beautiful 1920’ wood work.
Deckspace . Fully equiped to cruise. EEC TRIWV ready.
Luxe Motor with traditionnal looks comes with a mooring in the south of France (Provence, Avignon area). Tasteful conversion. Large, airy living space.
Very well maintained, same owner for over 20 years. Ideal for a couple.
Can also be used as a fantastic B& B.
ASKING PRICE : 198 000 €
|Builder:||DE WAECHTER - Belgium.|
|Length over all:||25.90m|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.