|Website:||Open website in new window|
LUXE-MOTOR fully converted built in the NL in 1927
Vintage look, original engine
- Dimensions 19,98 m x 4,10 m – Just below 20m.
- WD : 0,80m - Bridge clearance : 3,10m wheelhouse up.
- Engine Kromhout type 2K3 – 40hp –new airstart bottle
- Generator : Yes -
- Power 12/220v
- House batteries.
- Heating : Wood stove + two radiators heated by the stove.
- Fresh water : 2000 L , galvanised tank with access hatch.
- Hot water : Electric heater in main accommodation and gaz heater at the back .
- Diesel tank .
LAY OUT: From stern to bow.
Fully converted back cabin with shower, head and galley - Wheelhouse – Access to living room in front of the pilot house - Living and galley – wc, shower on port side – Double bedroom on port side – Single bedroom on starboard – fore peak .
Pretty Luxe Motor, fine lines. Clean, hull in good condition. Complete refit not too long ago inside out. Lived in all year round – Headroom 1,90m in main accommodation , 1,80 at the back. Double glazed windows.
More info on request.
ASKING PRICE - Negotiable
|Engine model:||Kromhout 2K3|
|Length over all:||19.95m|
|Water capacity:||2000 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.